View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Bless. She got rather excited. Sorry for the links but it helps I guess haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Victoria walked into the shop ready to enjoy her afternoon off. It was nearing the busy season and she was hoping that this year she would be better prepared since she had a whole year to get ready for all of the Hogwarts students coming in. She was looking for some music to play in the shop when she was working on some of the custom orders. She was nearly to the section holding her favorite muggle music. Tucking a piece of her dark hair behind her ear.

She finally looked up and noticed a blond with headphones on. Victoria really wondered what exactly she was listening to. Victoria was still trying to make friends and she looked like she was enjoying whatever she was listening to and she was right next to the section she needed, might as well talk to her. "Find anything new?" boy was that a lame way to start a conversation...good going Victoria.
Delyth couldn’t help but stand there for just a little bit longer. After all, she only had to go and buy new robes before she left Diagon Alley so what did it matter if she left a little later than expected? Turning mid shimmy, she watched as a young witch entered the shop and coolly strolled to the same music section that she was in. Feeling somewhat self-conscious now, she slowly came to a stop and paused the music. Removing the CD carefully so as not to scratch it, she placed it back in the plastic case and finally removed the headphones that had been constricting her curly hair before finally turning to find the black haired girl looking at her.

“Yup, I’m actually going to buy this one” answering her question with a smile. Holding up the cd she had been listening to now. Despite her usual bubbliness, she couldn’t help but become more enthusiastic about the CD in front of her. “It’s a really good CD!” pausing for a second before continuing “only if you like muggle music I guess. But I mean, it’s quite a feel good album”. Stopping finally to take a breath, she grinned whilst taking out the CD again and placing it back in the CD player. “Her, have a listen” holding out the headphones now as she turned to her favourite track on the album.