View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 09:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Bambi might understand seniority, but apparently Department Head Emmons-Clarke did not. Or if she did, she was extremely gracious about it which Bambi absolutely loved. Generally, Olly seemed like a wonderful person and Bambi was very grateful she had taken this little detour, just so she could meet her early on in her Ministry career.

She peered curiously at the plant but kept her distance, both out of respect and a little fear. She wasn't very good with plants, barely managing to keep the ones she had at home alive, let alone magical plants of probably a very high level of danger. She'd keep her distance, thank you very much. "You're very kind," she said, and smiled brightly. "How long have you worked at the Ministry, if I may ask?"
Kind. Wow. This woman was full of compliments.

And Olly didn’t really know what to do with them.

So she smiled. Again. Glad to have something else to talk about, she then quickly nodded to what Bambi said next. Yes, of course she was allowed to ask. Merlin’s Beard, did this sort of politeness towards her come with the department head title? She was going to have to get used to that.

“Ten years. I started ten years ago.” Wow, that was a long time, wasn’t it?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}