Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 06:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

THANK MEEERRLIINNNNN, IT WAS FINALLY OVER.

The worst term in the history of Hogwarts was over. Sure, people almost died from an inferi last term, but at least it was just like, one time. Every DAY was torture at Hogwarts this term. Absolutely M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. And Natalie was glad it was finally over.

Natalie was also under the impression that this madness was going to come to an end. Nothing bad ever lasted at Hogwarts - that was the beauty of Hogwarts. It always ended up okay, didn't it? So her last term was going to be a good one, wasn't it? WASN'T IT?

The sixth year came to the Slytherin table, her eyes on the staff table. She was wearing her black robe, but as a last act of defiance, her school uniform was not underneath it. She was wearing her regular street clothes. What were they going to do, give her detention? Not with the train leaving in the morning. Points? Who cared? Not HER. Not anymore.

So she sat down, her eyes still glued to the staff table, half analyzing, half glaring at the evil people who sat up there. And then... she waited. Surely something would change. Maybe Scrimgeour would announce that this had all been a big term-long practical joke and now it was over.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise