Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 06:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Laila laughed. 'Haha..small life..not having been asked to be clicked before,' she said, laughing good naturedly. 'Oh..I'm from here..,' she said.

Laila smiled at the camera as he clicked the pics. She took the card from him and said , 'Wow, I'll definitely take a look..is it mostly a job or a hobby?,' she asked curiously.
Victor smiled at her words as he sat down, hoping she didn't mind if he sat beside her. Looking into his case once more he made sure everything was secure and in the bag. [b] "They should take your picture though, you are a natural in front of the camera. He knew the photos would come out wonderful.

"Oh, I see, I am not as you probably can tell. I moved from Spain a few years ago. My brother though, he has been here for a while now. He is the editor and chief over at the Daily Prophet." Many knew of his brother, so he would use him as a reference most of the time.

"It is my passion, I mean I've been doing photography since I was young. I was doing sports, but I wanted to do more family and special moments. The sports get boring after a while and there isn't anything like taking pictures to make people happy. Do you work around here?"