Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Anyone else too ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Skyler! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
It was finally the end of the year. Skyler was glad to be going home. Now more then ever. She would miss all the former professors. At first, she did not like any of the headmaster's hires. (She still does not) but, at least she xan tolerate a few of them. Anyway, she stood by the spot on the bench that she chose and waited for the headmaster to speak.

Aretha trekked into the Great Hall for the End of Term Feast. She had planned not to take any of the recent events on but could not stop her gaze from shifting to the Staff table. Her eyes narrowed and she glared at the stupid Magical Creatures professor. Ugh! How she wished that Scrimgeour and his cronies would vanish from the School! As for the other professors, the one that had not been brought on staff by Scrimgeour, she couldn't help but feel sorry for them. Overall, it had been a stressful term.

Aretha made her way to her House table where she sat down next to a Skyler. She smiled as warmly as she could though her insides were boiling with rage. "Hi. I hope you don't mind me sitting here.'' The sixth year gazed around at the rest of the Hall as she tossed her hair from over her shoulders so that the long strands came to a rest down her back. It would be filled soon with students who she bet could not wait to get home.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺