Thread: Mysteries: Entry Chamber
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Noble art of seeing. Right.

"Ah, well. I look forward to reading the report later." A pleasantry, yes. Though he was keen to continue to facilitate the education of these young and old seers. Even with his doubts in regards to the validity of this ability, there was no mistaking the suffering some of them experienced.

Checking his sundial watch, the department head opted to send a patronus over to level 3 instead of making his way all the way there himself. He would use Ministry memos...but a patronus was more to the point and used less paper. So it was that the man flourished his wand and sent the silvery roadrunner on its way.
Laurel sensed that Airey had his doubt’s about seering and the validity of the ability of predicting the future. He hadn’t been won over yet. She was certain that she could get him to see that true predictions all though rare happened. Nodding Laurel responded. "You’ll have the report on your desk later today boss." She paused as she watched Airey’s silvery roadrunner patronus left for another part of the ministry. When the patronus had dissipated Laurel asked curiously "If you don’t mind me asking boss, but did you take Divination classes in your school days?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
” I’m ok. Nothing had plovn up in mein face yet,”he said to Laurel. The last time he was at work, there was a series of mini problems in the potions lab that had caused the orange-tinge to his hair and the missing eyebrow. It had been nothing terrible and nothing a few simple cleaning spells hadn’t been able to clear up, but it had been just another knot in the long chain of bad luck that seemed to follow Adam around. “I don’t zink zere is,” Adam said in response to Laurel’s question.

The color also became a bit russet and a voice broke into their conversation as Airey came closer. ”Ja,” Adam responded to Airey’s statement. After all, what does one say to being told they looked ‘alive?’ Sure he had had a series of unfortunate events, but you can’t let the bad things get you down. Right? There are more important things in life then a few mishaps…like food and blooming roses and a piano concerto and stew and snow and fresh baked bread and peonies. ” Vile I haffe your attenzion zir, zee pozions schtore is getting low on Chineze chombing capages, flitderploom root, und Halivinkles.” That was, so long as somebody didn't put the ingredients back in the wrong spot. It wasn't exactly like Adam could read labels very well at the moment.
Adam was a peculiar colleague with his German accent and bad eye sight. Laurel had not really gotten the grasp of who Adam was but she knew that he was kind. Furrowing her brow’s at his comment she couldn’t keep herself from asking "Do stuff usually blow up in your face Adam?" In what division did Adam work? It was definitely not in the prophecy chamber at least. Laurel got the answer to her question when she heard what Adam asked Airey about but it peeked her curiosity and made her ask herself. "Potions store? Do you experiment with potions?"