View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Did they work with Accidents and Catastrophes a lot? Well, Olly supposed occasionally. Plant removal and the sort. Maybe she should send her respective employees over to Level Three some time actually. Was that a thing she was supposed to do? Or did they already know each other? Actually, that was probably a Division Head's job. Which...was still on the very top of her to do list. Finding a good Enforcement Division Head. Hopefully Katrina would be up to the task.

Accepting the woman's answer with a nod, Olly wasn't entirely sure how to take Bambi's next sentence. An HONOR? Really? If she hadn't been in this particular setting, Olly would have probably laughed. What was she supposed to say to that? Thank you? Point out that it was waaaaaay over the top? Instead of either of those options she simply gave Bambi a small smile. That would do, yeah?

"You're not keeping me." Well, she was, in a way. But Olly didn't particularly mind it at the moment. "It's still asleep. So we should be fine a little while longer." Hopefully. No, she knew what she was doing.
Bambi might understand seniority, but apparently Department Head Emmons-Clarke did not. Or if she did, she was extremely gracious about it which Bambi absolutely loved. Generally, Olly seemed like a wonderful person and Bambi was very grateful she had taken this little detour, just so she could meet her early on in her Ministry career.

She peered curiously at the plant but kept her distance, both out of respect and a little fear. She wasn't very good with plants, barely managing to keep the ones she had at home alive, let alone magical plants of probably a very high level of danger. She'd keep her distance, thank you very much. "You're very kind," she said, and smiled brightly. "How long have you worked at the Ministry, if I may ask?"

_____________I could still change the end