Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 04:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Still smiling, she took a seat, draping one leg over the other. It's been so long since she was in this office. The last time she sat here was with Ms. Howell, offering her quite the assignment.

Turning her attention back to her Department Head, Beatrice bit her lip. We. This was one thing that the former eaglette knew though. She knew that Olly was married to another Ministry employee. "I don't think I've met your...wife." It was wife, right? Beatrice absolutely had nothing to say about that. What's important was that they were two people who loved each other.

And onto more baby talk. Internal!squeal!"You said January? So your baby is still only a few months old?" They were the cutest during those times.
Olly noted the brief pause but chose not to comment on it. "Schuyler, yeah. She works here too." As in, here here. This department here. It was going to be very interesting to work together again at some point, considering this new hierarchy. "I'm sure you can meet her at some point if you like." Surely, Schuyler was going to visit her in her office soon.

As for Evie. "Yeah, she is." Olly turned one of the picture frames on her desk around for Beatrice to be able to look at a photo of Evie taken quite recently.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}