View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 12:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
The tiny blonde easily avoided his advance, ducking and poking him in the stomach with the toy she was holding. She wore an easy smile as she righted herself again, amused. "Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better, it seems." And as much as she enjoyed a good fight, Sylvi was on a more important mission.

"I think I'll go with simple star shaped balloons. My nephew likes space." And she hadn't forgotten that he was the reason she was here.
Ren laughed as he dramatically staggered backward, a hand to his stomach. "I was going easy on you, princess." Then he straightened and watched her for a moment as she went back to choosing balloons.

Right. His reason for coming here was to pick up some toys...not a girl. Although said girl was very attractive. Ahem.

"Space, huh? Here's some comet shaped ones too." He said, picking up a bunch of those, and offering them to her. He had to admit, these balloons were cool. They even had ones that resembled the planet Saturn. He could roll with those too. Yup.