View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Had he really just called her love? "Just Sylvi works." Really, it did. Mostly because all his flirting-he was flirting, yes?-was catching her completely off guard and she didn't know how to take it. What...were they even talking about again? Oh, right, balloons. Apparently they weren't needed if you were a ten year old boy, but the blonde would still be getting some for her nephew anyway, if only to pacify her sister who was going crazy trying to have the best party of all time for the boy.

Were they going to duel now?

"This is really unfair...to you, I mean. I'm excellent with a sword." The fair maiden picked up one of the toy ones with a smile and twirled it idly in front of her, wondering what her sister would say if she brought one of these home, too. Hm...

Nah. Sylvi love sounded much better to his ears. But he was going to let her believe he agreed. Being charmingly discreet was the goal. He was charming her, wasn't he?

Probably so. Because she was picking up her toy weapon of choice now.

"You're excellent with a sword?" Well, he was very pleased to learn that bit of information...for certain reasons. "My sword is much longer though." That was an advantage of course. As if to prove his point, the black-haired boy swung his toy sword once more, easily reaching for her former classmate's neck. He HAD to get at least ten of these things...or twenty. The little boys would love it.