View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 02:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
He was good, that was for sure. The smile helped his case, too, causing Sylvi to smile a bit more despite her efforts to seem unmoved by his charm. She had not expected this kind on interaction today. "Noted."

"Since you're here, mind if I pick your boy brain?" He did seem content to chat while they were both shopping, so she assumed not. "Which balloons would you have wanted when you were ten or so?"

Noted? It sounded so short and simple but Ren had other thoughts. To him, it sounded more like a challenge. Like a dismissal of him emphasizing that he was saying the truth. Well, he was going to show her just how charming he could be...in discreet.

She wanted to pick at his brain? Right now and right there? He was going to let her do much more if she only asked. At her next question, he canted his head to the side. "Sylvi, love, as much as I want to provide my input..." Why was he saying her name that delicately? "I didn't play with balloons at ten. Those are for kids. No, what I played with were..." he trailed off, looking for the toy swords.

Once he found them, the former Durmstrang pulled one out and playfully swung it in her direction with the stance of a very able dueler. "Come on fair maiden, pick your weapon."