View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Does that sort of line normally work for you? Merlin, she made it sound like it was a bad thing.

Ren couldn't help his smile.

Shaking his head, he momentarily took his eyes off her to survey the other toys. Tiaras? He could get some of that. For those kids who wanted to play princesses. Pirate ships? Those looked cool. He's going to get some of that too. The more gothic-looking, the better.

"It wasn't a line, Sylvi." He was starting to like how her name rolled easily on his tongue. Hmm. "Believe it or not, I don't do lines. I only state the obvious." Guys who used lines were lame. And Florentino Montezor Jr. was not lame.
He was good, that was for sure. The smile helped his case, too, causing Sylvi to smile a bit more despite her efforts to seem unmoved by his charm. She had not expected this kind on interaction today. "Noted."

"Since you're here, mind if I pick your boy brain?" He did seem content to chat while they were both shopping, so she assumed not. "Which balloons would you have wanted when you were ten or so?"