Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 07:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
She should probably pick up some dinner on the way too. Maybe Chinese or-

"January. Hello." Olly blinked once to stop her thoughts from circling around what she was in the mood for for dinner tonight. She offered the other woman a smile as she took her seat. "Yeah. Very good." Lifting the mug to take a sip from her peppermint tea (mostly for something to do), Olly nodded a little for emphasis. "You too? Did you just get here?" Maybe she worked different hours than she did or something.

January returned the smile to Olly - she was quite pretty, wasn't she? Then she watched her with her green eyes as she sipped her tea. She hoped this wasn't awkward for her. She just felt the need to get to know her a bit.

"Oh no, I like to get to work a little early. Before things start piling up on my desk." Because they did that, especially on Mondays and especially on the first day of work.

January cleared her throat and attempted to relax. "I hope you don't mind, I really just wanted to introduce myself properly and hopefully get to know you a bit better." She offered her another friendly smile. "I find myself getting caught up in work too much and not getting to know the people I work with." She knew dozens and dozens and probably hundreds of people in this Ministry that she had worked with for years, but she was a little regretful that she hadn't made many friends along the way. Of course, she was frequently preoccupied with her daughter, but still.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise