View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

SPOILER!!: Bambi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post

Bambi wouldn't say perfect, but yes, she did look mighty excellent today if she did say so herself. "I won't!" and she doesn't, but only just, because Diagon Alley is the worst runway in the world and whoever shaped and placed these stones clearly had no regard for shoes with a little heel. She should consider applying charms to them too, but her morning charms routine was very long as it is.

Something to consider.

"It's still prety exciting, the place is a mess, I've started redoing all their organizational system... Oh! And we had an early morning crisis when a muggle spotted a window at St. Mungo's hovering in midair! It was so intense!" Bambi said, practically shining as she gave her wife a quick and loving peck. "I'm not sure yet, but for now it's great. I was thinking of bring Ari to work next week? What do you think? Show her around... show her off," she chuckled, and linked her arm with Layla's. "You could come too, if you wanted."

To be fair Layla had never seen Bambi trip over. Not on the runway, not out in the street.. she worked those heels in a way Layla would never be able to. Put a pair of heels on the sporty girl and you could guarantee she would have them off in a matter of minutes. “I can’t promise I won’t laugh if you did” she teased.

See? Bambi was the complete opposite to Layla. It wasn’t that she was an absolute mess but organisation wasn’t top of her priority list. Layla was never late to work, their child was never late for daycare and she always made sure that she got everything that needed doing done eventually but she really didn’t care for all the planning prior. She was pretty laid back in that sense. “Is that why you married me? You wanted to get my life all organised too?” She WAS joking but there was some truth in it. Layla had no ambition or drive or much care really, that was why she wasn’t a Slytherin. “But it sounds like you are fittin’ right in.” Layla hadn’t completely lost her south London twang but it had mellowed as she had got older.

Her arm slid around her wife’s waist as she kissed her cheek, a rare smile gracing her lips. ”Are kids allowed to come with you then?” Layla certainly wouldn’t bring her to work with her. As for her going? “I don’t think I belong there..” In other words she wouldn’t want to belong there anyway.