View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: Layla <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
It didn’t take long for Layla to hear that familiar click of heels on the cobblestones. Her frown turned upwards slightly into somewhat of an amused smile. Here was Layla dressed in her sweatpants and a t-shirt, hair unbrushed and swept up into a ponytail and only a tiny bit of mascara on and there was her wife looking perfect. They were pretty mismatched except for the fact they were both blonde, tall and slender. “Don’t trip!” she laughed slightly. She could imagine that happening with those heels which was why Layla always wore her trainers.

“How is work? she asked genuinely interested. Working in the ministry sounded like Layla’s worst nightmare - sitting in an office, cooped up inside working alongside people who belonged to the Wizarding world way more than she ever felt she did. Even the sports department sounded like a world away from what she was used to. “Is it what you thought it would be?” Basically was she happy? She knew how much she valued her time with their kid, was it worth it to leave her for this?

Bambi wouldn't say perfect, but yes, she did look mighty excellent today if she did say so herself. "I won't!" and she doesn't, but only just, because Diagon Alley is the worst runway in the world and whoever shaped and placed these stones clearly had no regard for shoes with a little heel. She should consider applying charms to them too, but her morning charms routine was very long as it is.

Something to consider.

"It's still prety exciting, the place is a mess, I've started redoing all their organizational system... Oh! And we had an early morning crisis when a muggle spotted a window at St. Mungo's hovering in midair! It was so intense!" Bambi said, practically shining as she gave her wife a quick and loving peck. "I'm not sure yet, but for now it's great. I was thinking of bring Ari to work next week? What do you think? Show her around... show her off," she chuckled, and linked her arm with Layla's. "You could come too, if you wanted."

_____________I could still change the end