View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
They really needed to hire a full-time receptionist. Naturally, it hadn't been at the top of their agenda after all the chaos on their level and both being new Department Heads and all but this was going to have to happen at some point. Especially since this level was a SHARED level so people might have to be directed to the respective offices.

Olly made a mental note to talk to Cole about this.

Back to the young woman in front of her though. Look? Uhm. "What are you looking for?" This wasn't exactly a level where you should venture into random rooms after all. There were quite dangerous creatures and plants around, even if those rooms were triply secured now. "Pleasure." From Level 3 she said? "I'm Olly Emmons-Clarke. I'm the Environmental Department Head." She nodded behind her in the general direction of her office.

"Just want to familiarise myself with the layout of the ministry, especially the levels I'll be working with on occasion," Bambi answered cheerfully, white teeth on full display. Isn't this such fun? Exploring a new workplace, meeting new people, meeting influential people who helped run the wizarding world...

Oh. WOW.

Speaking of influential people!

"It's an honour to meet you Mrs Emmons-Clarke!" she glanced back and, not really seeing anything in the direction of what she'd nodded towards, turned back and again moved to try and shake her hand, but her plant was still there. "I'm so sorry I'm keeping you," she added with an apologetic expression, feeling more than a little out of place now. Had never thought she'd run into a department head this early!

It's a shame, she seemed really nice. But surely heads of entire departments within the ministry of magic didn't mingle with new employees of departments they weren't even head of. Bambi certainly understood seniority.

_____________I could still change the end

Last edited by Daemon; 11-25-2018 at 11:32 AM.