Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
If she had any reservations with their new Department Head before, it was all gone now. Not after she saw the crib and had put two and two together. This woman had a kid, probably not out of toddler age yet if the crib was any indication, who was so special that she had her own place set up inside this office. What woman would go the extra mile if she was not a caring, loving mother?

Beatrice readily felt at ease at the notion.

Doting mothers unite!

"I didn't know you had a baby, Olly." Her too! She had a baby too. Merlin, she was starting to miss Tamlin terribly now. She hoped he was being well-behaved with the Mordaunts.

"Oh, and here's my report." She added, walking towards the other woman's table and setting the documents she had with her carefully. They could talk about babies as they discussed business, no?
Olly simply smiled at the other woman for a moment, genuinely too. It still took her by surprise at times too. She had a BABY. And she was MARRIED. Also she was the head of a whole department now. All of that was just...as silly as that sounded, sometimes she still woke up at night and wondered if it had all been a dream somehow.

"I do." She leaned back in her seat a little, nodding towards one of the chairs across from her in what she hoped would indicate an invitation for Beatrice to sit down. "We do. She was born in January." Her eyes dropped to the documents the other woman had brought with her.

Right, the report.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}