View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Bambi turned when heard someone approach, and blinked in surprise at the woman and her... companion? This is the right level for that sort of thing she supposed, but it was a little odd to see a fanged geranium just being carried around like that casually.

No matter, she would still be absolutely polite and excitable and Bambi! "Oh, not particularly no, I just came to look if that's alright?" she replied, chipper as ever. "But thank you! I'm new here, I work one floor up, on Level 3. I'm Bambi Ackerly.. I'd shake your hand but you seem busy," she added with a smile, nodding at the plant.
They really needed to hire a full-time receptionist. Naturally, it hadn't been at the top of their agenda after all the chaos on their level and both being new Department Heads and all but this was going to have to happen at some point. Especially since this level was a SHARED level so people might have to be directed to the respective offices.

Olly made a mental note to talk to Cole about this.

Back to the young woman in front of her though. Look? Uhm. "What are you looking for?" This wasn't exactly a level where you should venture into random rooms after all. There were quite dangerous creatures and plants around, even if those rooms were triply secured now. "Pleasure." From Level 3 she said? "I'm Olly Emmons-Clarke. I'm the Environmental Department Head." She nodded behind her in the general direction of her office.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}

Last edited by Lislchen; 11-25-2018 at 11:05 AM.