View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default Lisa! <3
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

This was Bambi's fourth day at her job, and so far she's having the absolute time of her LIFE! Everyone's so awfully cute and sweet to her back at her division, the coffee is acceptable if she adds her secret ingredient (nutmeg, people, nutmeg makes everything better, all year round), and, oh, the wonder of the Ministry itself! She'd taken to exploring the levels on her breaks, preferring to munch on a muesli bar and roam instead of eating a heavy lunch that will make her sleepy.

One slightly less exciting thing about this job was that it was... hard. To do. The magic involved........ it was no joke, and Bambi hadn't been required to push herself to her magical limitations since she graduated from the Athens branch of Wizarding University. But no matter! She's eating healthy, she's running every morning, her daughter makes her drawings every morning for good luck, Bambi Ackerly's life is fantastic! She'll manage this too. She will.

In the meantime, the floor she was exploring today was one floor above from her own. And this was a doubly excellent choice, since she'll have to work with certain people from the Environmental Permitting office. Oh, such fun! She's being so... so.. productive! Yes! That's the word! Bambi Ackerly, productive and helping British Wizardry nationwide!

_____________I could still change the end