View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 05:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

She felt relieved that Kay wasn't upset with her for spending time in the Hogwarts kitchens and that she had even done the same. "Keeping my hands busy does help me not worry about things that I really shouldn't be worrying over." She knew she could be far too hard on herself and it was a fault she actively worked on. It reminded her of the day she showed up at Professor Stewart's office, overly upset about not being able to preform a simple charm during class. Kay had been so kind and helpful that day.

She smiled as Kay spoke of her family. "I would have been honored to know them." They all sounded like such loving people. Although, Emmalyn wasn't much of a camper. Not that she wasn't able to set up a tent or start a fire, she'd just rather be inside in a nice warm bed while she slept. The thought of being outside at night, with all the bugs and flying night creatures, made her shudder. She looked up at Kay "Thank you for telling me about them." Her smile even brighter when Kay said she could look through the rest of the photos. "Thank you. Baby pictures are the best!" She spun around in her chair, "I'll glance through those in just a sec, but first, we eat." After hopping off her chair, she made her way to the stove and dished out two big bowls of soup before carrying them back to where they were sitting. "I hope you like it."