Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 03:39 AM   #419 (permalink)
Sangeetha

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He lifted his camera but put it back down. Yes, he really should explain himself but sometimes he didn't need to. Some people didn't mind their pictures, but he couldn't think everyone would. Placing his camera back in it's bag he walked over towards the bench and stuck out his hand.

"My name is Victor De La Garza"

There was the introduction, so hopefully, now that she knew his name it would break the ice a bit, "I own a photography shop down the alley, I'm always looking for new places to promote for pictures. So the picture would be used in my shop as an example for couples or families."

So would she let him take her picture?
Laila shook his hand and said, 'Hi Victor, I'm Laila!'. Not that she minded her pictures being clicked, just she was not used to random people asking to click her picture.'Oh, that's okay! I'm not really used to people I haven't met before asking to click my picture..I live a small life,' she said, jokingly, still smiling. 'Sure..go ahead..do you want me to pose in any particular manner?,' she asked, adjusting the strands of her long brown hair.