View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 02:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

>___________________<

Was he SERIOUS?

Nettie was fighting serious urges to have a full on temper tantrum and throw the bucket across the room. She wouldn't do that, though - not just because she was afraid she'd be stuck here forever, but because she also didn't want to cave in and give him the satisfaction. He was probably WAITING for her to snap like that, and nope. She would not do it, no matter how frustrated she was getting.

And yes, she was getting VERY frustrated.

Fine, maybe she could play this from another angle. Instead of walking back, she broke in to a light jog. She filled the bucket again, taking note that the water was starting to recede a bit. Well, if she didn't get a whole lot of water in to the trough, what was he going to do? HE was controlling it. She couldn't complete his silly little task if he kept rigging it against her. Deciding not to worry about things she couldn't control at this point, she took the bucket and started another slow job to the ramp.

Up she went, across, and down - nearly stumbling a bit as she crossed the top. But she caught herself, taking her Quidditch skills for that one, before continuing onward. She hopped through the tires at record speed, and then ran up the stairs to the trough and dumped her bucket in.

Then, she didn't wait to see what happened. She turned and ran back to the beginning, determined to see if her new change of pace had any impact on her success here...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid