View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 08:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Evony was a little startled when someone fell into step beside her and spoke. Luckily, she recovered quickly.

She glanced over and smiled slowly.

"Are you just following me at this point?" she asked, amused. They seemed to spot each other in only the randomest public places. Either that, or they had the same strange wandering urges at the same time.
Leander's grin intensified at Evony's smile, as he shoved his hands lazily into the pockets of his leather jacket. Although he'd have understood if her question was serious - after all, they had bumped into each other in the most coincidental places before - but he was rather glad that she seemed amused.

"You know, Evony, I just can't resist the view," he said with a hint of admittance in his voice. She was, of course, beautiful to look at, and he'd rather look at her than a picturesque location.

But he was joking. And underneath the grin he was worried she'd actually think he was stalking her.

Which he wasn't.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽