View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 01:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Fletcher View Post
“I’m not.” He corrected, easing back into the seat once he’d taken her wand and pocketed it. From the same pocket he pulled out a copy of a Divination text to help himself to a bit of light but informative reading while she worked. He didn’t know what prompted the question but as it wouldn’t change the circumstance of things, he found no reason to expound on his answer.

“Make sure you don’t miss even a drop, Ms. McKinley. I’d like to salvage as much from this room as possible. Pick up the slugs and get the mucus off them too.”

The dungeon would have to be spotless before they left here tonight.
"Oh, okay. Just the other guy. Mr. Scrimgeour." She wasn't using his FAKE title as Headmaster, because, let's face it, he was no headmaster. He was an evil, snotty dictator and Natalie didn't owe him any respect. At least she didn't think so.

She continued to work, silently listening to Fletcher's further instruction. ALL the slime was to be collected, even right off of the slugs themselves. Well, that was just... delicious. Natalie made a little face, her nose wrinkled up, and picked up a flobberworm between her thumb and her forefinger, watching with mild disgust as it wiggled around in the air. Then she slid the bottom side of it along the top of the vial, gently scraping on the slime from it. Once it was sufficiently de-slimed, Natalie carelessly tossed the worm behind her, conveniently in the direction of Fletcher's chair.

"How long has Scrimgeour been on the Board, sir?" Just curious.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise