View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Evony was walking down the street, one hand in her pocket, and the other skimming over her calendar for the next few days. It was spring time, which meant she was going to start being busy again.

Soon, it would be summer and she was already ready for a little break and a week with nothing on her mind but the beach.

She smiled to herself and continued walking, eyes still on the paper in her hand.
It seemed that, no matter how much time Leander spent away from it, Diagon Alley never changed: the cobbled street, the same shops, the same wares being displayed outside. It was so different from the places he'd been recently, and the constant brought a smile to his face - even if he was only in London for a short time, like today, he always made sure to come and visit.

And it seemed like it had been a particularly good idea today. Sure that he recognised the woman in front of him, Leander quickened his pace until he was walking alongside her. "Fancy seeing you here," he said with a wide grin, hoping that he hadn't startled Evony too much.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽