View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 02:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Hmph. Of course. Sighing heavily, Nettie nodded in understanding and then walked over to the empty bucket, picking it up. It was already rather heavy - she couldn't even imagine how heavy it would be once she got water in it.

She walked over to the little...water wheel...thing and began to fill the bucket. She paused and only filled it about halfway. She didn't want to fill it too high and have it start spilling out over the side. That would just mean that she would have to start over and waste her time. This seemed much more sensible.

Taking her bucket of water, she headed to the first obstacle. Taking a deep breath, she began to climb up the ramp, walking slowly and steadily over the ramp. Higher and higher she went, holding on to the bucket for dear life as she reached the top. She felt like she was walking a tight rope as she walked over the barrier, then slowly started down the ramp. This was even harder than going up...one false step and she wouldn't just fall, but could seriously injury herself and twist an ankle or something.

Once she felt the cool dungeon floor again, she let out a sigh of relief and then turned to the tires. This was easy - she had done these drills at Quidditch camp! It was a little difficult with her little legs, but she managed to make it through in pretty good time. Still, no water had fallen out of her bucket. Sure, she'd have to take more trips, but she'd rather do that than possibly spill and have zero to show for her efforts.

Now for the stairs. This was easy enough as well...she slowly and carefully climbed up the stairs, balancing her bucket with care as she made it to the trough. She smiled and emptied the water into the trough, grinning as she watched it fill up...

Except that wasn't much to show for her efforts. The downside of her only-fill-the-bucket-halfway plan. Maybe she'd do just a BIT more next time. Yes, she was going to get the hang of this. With each go through the obstacle she was sure she would become more practiced and better at it...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid