View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 06:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"You haven't got me in any trouble so far, Evangeline." Angelo said. Nothing he couldn't handle anyway. He grinned at her, not bothering to play innocent. He was certain she remembered the first time they were here. A long time ago now. He remembered it. Every second was clear to him. It was, after all, when they had met.

"Are you just?" A pause from Angelo Toussaint. "You can sit here if you like." He patted his knee artfully. Not so knobbly as back then.

Still clean though.
"I could if I wanted to," she replied with a hint of a smile, her eyes casually looking around the room. Again. He knew that. But Toussaints provided enough trouble of their own; she had no need to add to it.

And of course she remembered the first time they were here. It was her first time in Knockturn Alley, because her curiosity had gotten the best of her. And she was quite lucky a nice, cheeky teenage boy had shown up to flirt with her because he and his last name probably saved her from some unwanted trouble.

And, you know, a lot else had happened since then.

Her eyes darted back at him and his knee. She had a hard time resisting a smile, but it was that instead of the blush that had come over her when she was just a young teenager. Always the flirt.

She glanced at his knee again. "I don't know. Looks a bit knobby." Even though it very well did not. His years of training had put on quite the handsome amount of muscle on him. But she could never resist teasing him.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise