View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 10:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Calvin Fletcher
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Calvin Fletcher
Graduated
I’m right, you’re wrong. They don’t call me a Seer for nothing.

Fletcher waited, his expression giving nothing away until after the girl made her choice. The left one? "Tough luck on that one." He said, tapping the box and watching it fold open. Empty. The other two boxes he set on fire, taking a moment to watch them burn before vanishing what remained. "Guess you won't be getting it back afterall. In any case, let's begin."

The man turned to the door and shouldered it open.

Inside the Ravenclaw would find what looked like an obstacle course of sorts. The room was bigger on the inside than it was from the outside. To the far left end was what looked strangely similar to a water mill that turned water over and over. On the opposite end stood a trough, an empty one. In between was a structure that needed climbing over; it stood 6 ft high but had a slope on both end so it could be walked up then down, tires that needed running through, and a set of 7 steps that led to the trough.

By the trough was an empty bucket.

"Fill the trough, then you can go. I don't suppose I have to tell you that you must go through the obstacles. I don't recommend spilling even a drop." Just saying.