View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default these are not the timestamps you're looking for *waves fingers mysteriously*
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Oh, it was up to her, was it? Of course it was. If he knew, he was avoiding it. Or he was just playing her. Just like he had been playing her ever since they told each other -- never mind. But still, there was no ring. And no house.

"Isn't that dangerous, leaving it up to me?" It could be. If she was feeling a certain way.

Her eyes darted to the seats and had a harder time hiding her smile. It brought back memories, didn't it? A dark, dirty store with a shabby couch. There was much more flirting that first time, over ten years ago. Fond memories. "I'm fine standing," she replied.

"You haven't got me in any trouble so far, Evangeline." Angelo said. Nothing he couldn't handle anyway. He grinned at her, not bothering to play innocent. He was certain she remembered the first time they were here. A long time ago now. He remembered it. Every second was clear to him. It was, after all, when they had met.

"Are you just?" A pause from Angelo Toussaint. "You can sit here if you like." He patted his knee artfully. Not so knobbly as back then.

Still clean though.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you