View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 03:24 AM

Default The Great Battle

The year is 1998 and you are going about your day as normal, but something has happened in the magical world and someone has been messing with time. A group of wizards has come up with a plan to bring the Dark Lord back and in doing so they have messed the present. As you are walking around Hogwarts and going about your day you have walked unknowingly into a time portal that has sent you back into the past. This past is possibly not a spot that you want to get caught up in, because she will soon be hearing sounds and then seeing the Great Battle of Hogwarts.

Working your way through the castle you are going to have to figure out how to get back to your own time and survive the battle that is going on around you.

ooc: Hey everyone, so this creation has come to me and I thought we would try it. If you want to jump in with a character go ahead and place the bio below. I'll give some time for bios to come up before we fully get started. Now with this RP you can have two characters, one from 2097 (preferably not your SS Hogwarts character) and one from the past. We are not going to use full-out main characters from the HP world, but if you want to make up a side character that fought on either side this is your chance! As the RP goes I'll through in a "Narrator post to move it along and the end game is for the survivors to end up back in the future!

Sound good? Awesome, let's see those bios