Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 02:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Sophie!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Once again her butterfly wings were being poked at AND grabbed. The other little girl wasn't crying though as she so nicely told Nova. "Yay! I no wants fwiend to cry." When her friends cried it made her sad too. And who could be sad when they were at the zoo and had pretty wings that fluttered?!

Flap! Flappity! Flap! Flap!

Giggling once again she continued to flap her arms , one more than the other since Scarlett still had a hold of one of the wings. "You wants ta try?" Nova was happy to share her butterfly wings with her new friend as long as nothing happened to her pretty wings.

Hadleigh couldn't help but laugh as the other women agreed with what she had said. "Indeed but I wouldn't change a minute of it." Her children were everything to her. They brought pure joy into her life, really kept her on her toes even more than her own career did.

There was a large sense of pride as the women smiled at her babies. It didn't even occur to her that she hadn't introduced themselves when she was being asked about her young ones. "Oh, that's quite alright!," Hady laughed smiling. "Who can resist little ones, hm?" Not her, that's who! "It's nice to meet you both, I'm Hadleigh Paton. The little butterfly princess here is my oldest daughter Nova, my youngest little girl Melody," she smiled smoothing the little girls hair as she sat in her stroller. "Logan here is my youngest."

You are Bread!