View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 09:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Calvin Fletcher
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Calvin Fletcher
Graduated
I’m right, you’re wrong. They don’t call me a Seer for nothing.

"I didn't ask what defined you." Tack on a listening problem as well. Puberty must've hit this lot real hard, he was now convinced. "I outlined the traits of House Slytherin then asked if your actions in any way fell in line with those." If this one was ever to pass her exams, she was going to have to learn to answer the questions that were asked, not the ones she assumed based on her own hang ups.

"At least you fared better on the other question." Was he going to have to only ask very simple one part questions just to ensure she could keep up? That would get old, fast.

"You've come to school to learn. While at school, you're expected to attend lessons. Deciding you don't like that you were punished for breaking rules does not make it okay to decide you can be somewhere else." She'd been wrong, then corrected, and pitched a fit about it. The logic still eluded him.

"Are you unfamiliar with punishment, Ms. McKinely? In the past, have you never been reprimanded for behaving outside of what was expected? Because you don't act like it."

Not at all.

Walking out because she broke rules and didn't like being punished for it. Spoiled.