View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 09:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Calvin Fletcher
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Calvin Fletcher
Graduated
I’m right, you’re wrong. They don’t call me a Seer for nothing.

Oh look, she speaks.

"A "good evening" would've been preferred, Ms. Gladin." He said, his tone leaning onto the gruff side without being particularly harsh or reproachful. Had he not been here so long, it would astonish him just how poorly students were able to differentiate situations. Lessons were not the same as detentions which were not the same as random passings in the corridor. You'd think the sign that said "classroom rules" would've been enough to help them gauge the context in which some rules applied.

"Good evening." To respond to the questionable greeting she'd given. "Hello" she could save for her friends and the professors who didn't care so much.

"Let's get this over with, shall we? I'll not have you out so late that you break curfew. That being said, if you waste your time here you'll have to return tomorrow." Fair warning, something that even when given seemed to have little effect on some of these students--like the Ravenclaw that stood before him now. She'd been told not to wear jewellery. It was as fair a warning as could be given and yet......here he stood with her necklace in a box.

The man pulled and levitated three smaller boxes from the obviously extended one he'd been holding. "You made a terrible gamble wearing that necklace to my lesson when you knew you shouldn't. I don't know what you were expecting, but if you're in the business of gambling....one of these boxes has your necklace in it. Choose wrong, and it's gone forever. Go on."