Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sangeetha

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
He relaxes a little glad that the two people in front of him aren’t like some that he had already met. “Um my dads were extremely confused, then again so was I. We thought it was a prank so we kinda uh threw the first one away. You should have seen my papa's face when a owl showed up at at the door with another. It took awhile for us to actually find this place but they were really supportive. They had to go back home plus they didn’t feel comfortable enough to come into the Wizarding World." He looks up after his little rant before looking back down. "Sorry I was rambling."
Kaira laughed. 'Haha..My mom's a muggle-born too..She has told us that when her letter came, she went up to her friend's place..which was next door and shoved it on his face cos she thought he was making fun of her..she used to have all these weird happenings that she couldn't explain..and she had told him about it, so you know...apparently one of the school staff had to erase the guy's memory,' she said.

Laila smiled kindly. The boy seemed so nervous. 'Relaaax,' she said. 'Oh that's a bummer..we could've met them if they had come along,' she added. But she understood how they felt.