View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 02:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Fletcher View Post
"Good evening, Ms. McKinley." He replied with the same level of simplicity. It wasn't anything to stumble over. A greeting was a greeting and there was no fault in hers. Nothing he needed to dwell on.

Her response however....

It took every bit of professionalism inside him not to roll his eyes then and there. Like the Hufflepuff Prefect, she'd also now proven herself unaware. Remaining calm, the man shook his head. "I took points because you said 'hello' and was set to continue my class. You weren't given a detention for a greeting. Hardly." He could only imagine the things some of them complained about with each other and to their parents over the break if this was their level of perception. If he gave a detention every time someone 'forgot' the rules and tried to be polite, he'd be even busier than he already was.

"Think again."
Oh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The greeting was one thing. The fact that she invited herself to leave the class and not run laps or do push ups or whatever he wanted -- that was what had gotten her detention. How could she have forgotten???

"Oh, yes, I was given detention because I dismissed myself from class. And then talked back. And then proceeded to participate." But she did participate! Remember, Fletcher? Even though divination was a total waste of time! How good of her, honestly.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise