View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Not to be dramatic, but this was probably the WORST thing that had ever happened to Nettie.

Looking back on it, she realized how silly her whole plan had been. She had some stupid, childish fantasy that she'd be able to trap the professor - a grown ADULT - in some sort of logic trap, going on about how it was their personal property that they were taking away. Something they had NO RIGHT to. She was right, obviously, but did she think she'd get the older man to actually ADMIT that? When she'd written to Jimmy about it, he'd also reminded her that she was in school - you basically gave up certain rights at school. Something she hadn't thought about.

Now, she was paying the price for her stupidity. She still felt the way she felt about the rules - and she was still going to take a chance to stand up to them, if a BETTER opportunity presented itself, but for now, she had to just keep her head down.

She approached the dungeon where she'd been assigned detention and took a deep breath as she turned the corner. There was Fletcher, waiting for her as she had expected. She didn't say anything as she approached - she just wanted to get this thing over with.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid