View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 11:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
2111jen
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Fletcher View Post
Calvin looked the young girl over for a moment after she accepted the offer, still deciding whether he truly wanted to hand over anything of value to a student when on a whole, they hadn't proven themselves to be capable of....most things. In the end, the man nodded again before summoning a book from the shelf. It was large but well kept. The pages were in near new condition, the cover while aged did not show too many visible signs of wear and tear--a testament to how well the man cared for his belongings.

"This should provide some of the answers you're....probably looking for." He didn't know anymore. He'd answered what she'd asked but if she still needed the book it meant she still had questions clearly floating about her mind on the subject.

She knew what she was looking for, surely she'd be able to find it. "Will that be all?" He asked, pulling for the first of many parchments and skimming the words.
Skyler frowned.
ask him dumb dumb. This man's not gonna pry. It may not be related but ask him. Or tell him
She shook her head
"No." She said. "When I do realize that I am dreaming, is usually when I wake up."
Even when it doesn't happen very often.
"Was wanting to know why."
The man could clearly multi task, judging by him skimming the classwork.