View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Fletcher View Post
The sound of footsteps alerted him to the end of his silence. Calvin checked the time, nodding to himself. Early. At the very least, not late. The man remained silent even after her approach. When he spoke it was because there was obvious need to. "A "good evening" will suffice." He replied simply. This wasn't a lesson, this was detention but her inability to differentiate settings didn't surprise him. It was more or less that reason that brought her here; not knowing how to act and where to act.

His hard gaze fell to his watch again as he mentally counted out the last minute of waiting necessary. At it's end he looked to her again.

"Before we go inside, I'd like you to take a moment of reflection. Tell me why you've been given detention--no sass, no snark or we'll be here all night. I'd like honest introspection." And if the honest reflection was disrespectful, he expected her to make it sound less so.
Oh, a good evening would suffice. That was good. No extra detention.

"Good evening then," she replied simply. No sass.

Natalie held her hands behind her back and bounced on her toes a little bit while she waited for Fletcher to... stare at his watch for an unnecessary amount of time. Uhhh, really?

Oh, okay, it was time. Natalie watched Fletcher as he spoke. Yes, a moment of reflection to identify what she had done wrong that had gotten her detention. And no sass. Natalie didn't really regret speaking up in class and didn't really care about detention, she didn't want to stay longer than necessary, so she answered honestly. "Because I said hello... Which is against the rules." Truth.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise