View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 04:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Well, this was certainly a first.

Natalie McKinley had been a self-aware goody-two-shoes all six years of her existence at Hogwarts until the middle of this term. She had broken some little rules, yeah, but she had NEVER talked back to a teacher before.

Until Hogwarts hired a bunch of evil worms as Professors.

And now she had detention. It was an interesting feeling that Natalie was having, walking down to the dungeons for her detention. On one hand, she was terrified, of course, that Fletcher had something torturous and painful planned. On the other hand she was just irritated that this issue hadn't been solved yet. The issue being the obviously horrible idea of letting these so-called "governors" rule the school.

Truthfully, Natalie was just riding the wave and waiting for it to be over. She was convinced that Hawthorne (who wasn't her favorite but she was better than this nonsense) was sitting outside the Hogwarts gates, trying to pry her way back in. And until then, she would just... do her best.

Obviously talking back at a teacher wasn't her best, but at least she showed up to detention. She wore her uniform, of course, all clean and ironed, and her hair was back in a clean set of braids. She approached the dungeon silently and stopped when she was within about five feet of the "professor".

She paused.

"Am I allowed to say hello? I mean, the class rules say no, but I'm not sure about outside of class..." It was an honest question. Would he give her another detention?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise