View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 06:55 AM   #37 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Getting the trust of one of the augureys really wasn’t a major concern of Stasya’s. It had more been a worry that the poor birds had been conditioned not to trust them since the departure of Professor Wayland. As it was, one of the augureys had moved closer to her nearly at the same time as Professor Petrov had moved the lesson on, and she’d protectively curled her free arm around whichever augurey, Susie as she determined after a moment, had approached her when she’d witnessed the brutality coming from the professor toward Atreyu. That was entirely uncalled for, and also only proved that the professor really had felt sorry he couldn’t force her and the other students to feed them fairies.

Either way, she’d let Susie eat the rest of the insects in her hand as she regarded her options. Like Chloe, she was definitely not going to torture the defenseless bird, but she also wasn’t entirely sure it was right that they lose points for merely respecting the augureys’ right not to have all their feathers plucked just to amuse the sadistic professor. Plus, it only made the ban regarding the visits to the barn that much more suspicious and made her wonder exactly how she could rescue the creatures. All the creatures, although especially the ones she was particularly attached to (including her own pets of course).

Not only that, but she began murmuring softly to Susie, asking the bird itself if there was a chance she’d let her have a feather. There had to be more than just the two options laid out by the professor.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero