Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 12:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

"That's exactly how I feel. There's so much more detail and it pulls you into the story far better." With a book you were able to lose yourself in the story, become a part of it, truly have a deeper look into the different characters minds and feel what they feel. "Nah-uh, it isn't silly at all. That's why I love it too. Something so simple as a young child hiding in a wardrobe while playing only to be brought to a whole other world where animals could talk. It's amazingly wonderful..." It was a dreamer and adventures wish come true.

Rylee smiled brightly. It was settled. Come this summer she would have another new friend come visit her home.

"Yes. Or anything else you could dream up... maybe you can come with me sometime. I can show you what I use it for and we can sit and read, discuss our books after." Like a reading group or something. Gosh she missed the ones that used to be held in the library!

Rylee nodded firmly. "I hope so too." If things were cleared up as they should be then Headmistress Hawthorne could return. All the other professors too. Which meant Reese could come back without fear of constantly getting into trouble.

Completely the head for the snowman, she rolled it over to where the body was and lifted the head on top. "There!" Now to find it some arms and eyes and things.

You are Bread!