Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 07:11 AM   #39 (permalink)
awakemysoul
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

"Books are always better than movie versions of them," Benji said decisively. "I don't think I've ever thought a movie adaptation was better than the book." It seemed like Rylee felt similarly, which made him happy. Book lovers unite! "I love those books!" he said with a grin. "Bit silly maybe, me a wizard and still being amazed by an enchanted wardrobe..." He couldn't help but laugh goodnaturedly. He should be used to this whole idea, and in a way, he was -- his parents were wizards, and he'd never known a life without magic... But still, something about a wardrobe that took you to another world was fascinating to him. He wondered vaguely if something like that really existed somewhere. It had to, right?

"Yes, absolutely," he agreed. Visiting friends' houses! Playing with foxes! Getting away from the giant jerks who ran this school now AND his parents! This break was going to be awesome.

"Alone and read..." he trailed off thoughtfully, tapping his finger on his chin. Now that was an interesting idea. On-demand solitude in a castle full of thousands of people? Sounded like a pretty sweet deal... Maybe he would have to go check it out after all. Really, that seemed like a harmless use of it, didn't it? Surely he couldn't get in trouble just for that...

"Hopefully things are... Cleared up next term," Benji answered with a nod. He wasn't quite sure what he meant -- Reese returning or the new regime getting the boot. Either one would make him pleased, although -- no offense, Reese -- he would rather see all of the new professors and the headmaster tossed out onto their behinds.