Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 12:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

A smile crept onto the ginger haired teens face. "I haven't finished them yet... I saw the movies first and than decided I wanted to read the series." Everyone knew that the books were better than the movie, no matter how good a movie was. "I like all kinds of books but mostly fantasy and adventure. Something that can really capture my attention and keep it. Like The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe." All the creatures and it being about children going into a magical world. The suspense of it all was wonderful.

"When it get's closer to break again we'll have to stay in touch so you can come visit." They'll surely have a great time. He could see the foxes and the lake too!

Rylee nodded once. "I normally use it for dancing or for when I'm working on my flower crowns. Sometimes I go there just so I can be alone and read." There was so many different possibilities for the come and go room.

Slowly she started working some snow together to form what would be the head of their snowman. "It's really weird. It's so different without him here." It didn't feel right at all but there was nothing that could be done about that right now. Hopefully he would return next term and things would be better. "He transferred to Volurheim. He's making the best of the situation I suppose." If he was doing well and was happy she liked to think so but it being Reese... he wasn't happy. She knew he would rather be home.

You are Bread!