View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 01:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default ooc: Sorry for the late reply
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Text Cut: Professor Marchand
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Gaston's expression darkened slightly as Daisy spoke. He had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach that she was right; things were getting worse with each passing day. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last! He nodded. "I know, I hope so too," he said. Though secretly he doubted that would happen. Even if Scrimgeour left, the Board of Governors had made it perfectly clear that they disapproved of Regina Hawthorne. Why would they reinstate her or anyone she hired? More likely, they'd just appoint another tyrant to replace Scrimgeour.

Blink, blink. Gaston's blue eyes widened as he gasped, slightly taken aback by Daisy's reaction. There was no reason any sane person would fire him for acting in a student's best interest... but then again, Julian Scrimgeour didn't strike him as a sane person. He sighed sadly, knowing Daisy was right. Scrimgeour would find a way to use it against him, even if he had to invent a way. "Okay, I won't say anything if it makes you anxious," he said. "I just... hate that I can't do more to help. Forcing you to do exercises with your injuries is inexcusable!"

He managed to return Daisy's smile with a small, slightly sad one of his own as the conversation turned to Helena. "Yes, I got that impression when I met her," he said, realizing too late how arrogant that probably sounded. "... that she's a person with strong opinions, that is." he added. He still didn't think he'd done anything to show strength of character. Before the conversation could go much further, Gaston saw Daisy stand up. He crossed the room to open the door for her. "Leaving already?" he asked, looking at her with concern. He hadn't upset her, had he?

Daisy gave Professor Marchand a soft smile at his concern about her doing exercises with her leg the way it is. "I really appreciate your concern but I'm not going to let them win. I'll keep doing the exercises like instructed without a word to the Headmaster. Maybe I'll build up the strength in my leg. I can always have a good rest over the Summer break before next term."

She noticed that after Professor Marchand commented on her aunt, that he had a certain expression on his face. "Don't worry, sir. I get what you mean and no offence has been taken." Daisy said whilst rising from her seat. "I have some study to do and I want to make sure I'm in my common room at the right time. Thanks for the talk, Professor."

And with that, Daisy left wishing she could reveal much more of the verity of her feelings but knowing that it was best not to.