Thread: The Bistro
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 01:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Katrina felt like an awful colleague for not really knowing much about Tristan or Kalen or Kay, but it seemed Joshua and Foster were in agreement about their nature of wanting to help so really it was all the Runes Professor could do but just stand there. And make a mental note that if they returned to Hogwarts to get to know them better. But surely they couldn't fault her for wanting to know her niece these past few months...

Gaston seemed to have hit quite the inspiration and Katrina just watched him quickly pen up the supply order and nodded when her dark eyes glanced over the parchment. "I think that's brilliant. I agree, i don't think it will spare more than a second glance. Although, do you think its wise to show such carelessness with this ... regime?" Katrina bit her lip. Honestly, last thing they needed was their Deputy replaced as well. He seemed far too stressed as it were.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake