View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 02:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
On the other side of the heavily charmed door, Gaston sat at his desk, staring at the little black book open on the desk in front of him. The room was quiet... too quiet. Without his enchanted ipod blasting angry rock music into his ears, the only sound he had to keep him occupied was the sound of his own dark thoughts. He didn't know how much longer he would survive this! Every day, the pent-up emotions built, eating away at him from the inside out. It was only a matter of time before he collapsed under the strain of the facade he was forced to don to keep his job!

He'd stifled himself for so long, he couldn't even pour his heart out into a new song! He fidgeted with his pen, waiting for the words to come, when a sudden knock (or several of them) startled him. His head jerked up, spilling his graying black hair into his eyes. He glanced at his watch; it was almost dinnertime. That must be Derf... or at least he hoped that what who it was. The visitor hadn't used the intercom to identify himself.

He cautiously approached the door and began to remove the complicated sequence of security charms. The door opened the tiniest crack, and his good eye peered into the waiting area. The Frenchman breathed an audible sigh of relief when he saw the Hufflepuff prefect. Thank Merlin! For a moment, he thought it might be Scrimgeour or one of his minions. "Good afternoon, Derfael," he greeted, opening the door a lot wider. "Please come in. I have your dummy ready for you."

OOC: You may post in Gaston's office whenever you're ready.
Was there an intercom? Derf was honestly on such tunnel vision right now that he wasn't considering anything else but the professor on the other side of that door. So when the door just baaaaaaaaaaaaarely creaked open and the faded eyes of the Charms professor peered through, the sixth year offered an eager grin despite the bleak atmosphere. "Thanks, professor," he chirped as he was invited in. And in did he GO!

He had never made it a habit of visiting the Charms professor in his office regularly, so many of the changes went unnoticed by him. Plus, well, there was the whole him only being able to focus on this new creature dummy for his own private practice. "I really appreciate this, professor." He added again. "With Professor Wayland gone...I've...kinda been concerned about my future in magizoology. Though Professor Petrov has agreed to tutor me privately still."

A flash of guilt ran across his face, not because of the Creatures professor but...in memory of what had happened in Astronomy. He was still torn on how to actually feel about Professor Wayland. But then again, that was kinda the theme this term. Shades of grey and not everything being so black and white.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes