Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 02:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Rose! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

Rosalyn grinned at her best friend. "Of course I wouldn't take that job away from you." Giggle. The little girl sure loved her Auntie Kay, and Kaysha managed to get the most amazing things for her. Desiree definitely was loved by a lot of people "That sounds great! But of course you are allowed to stop by whenever you want to, I'd never say no to that." So long as Kay was able to, girl time was always a lot of fun. And then she could see Desiree as well!

With a small smile of appreciation, she squeezed her friend's hand. Kay and Tristan were pretty much the only people who really know how hard all of this was for her. It was something that she knew they would be able to get passed, but still... it wasn't easy. "You're right, but I wish that he understood that. I've been trying to figure out how to get her to start understanding that he's still the same as ever, but how can I when she's so young?" Eventually she would know what to do, when her daughter had an easier idea grasping concepts like that. In the meantime, it would be a struggle. "I know, and that means a lot to me, Kay. I can't tell you how thankful I am for it." Kay really was the most amazing woman and friend. "I'm glad that you are enjoying teaching in a muggle school, even if it isn't Hogwarts. I wanted to hex Scrimegeour into the next century. He's lucky that I wasn't able to do it." Rosalyn grinned. "You must have a secret, because you are gorgeous." Seriously her best friend was a total catch!

Kay beamed. Of course, she was sure her job as a doting aunt wouldn’t have been taken away. As for being able to go over to Rose’s and Gaston’s, that was wonderful to hear and it made her very happy. She now returned the hand squeeze. It was a reassuring one aimed with the attempt of comforting Rose as best as anyone could possibly could. “My advice is that you keep trying to reassure her. Remind her of all the things she and Gaston did together. Maybe show her photograph of the good old times.’’ The woman nodded. “I wish I could have helped him more.’’

She nodded. “It’s as though I was back in a lifetime long ago. It’s the only comfort of being fired from Hogwarts.’’ There was hope though, that one day she could be back to being the Muggle Studies professor. Kaysha held on to that because she chose to. She laughed softly. “Imagine if we both did it at the same time. It would serve Scrimgeour right.’’ Kay winked. “You better believe it that there’s no secret but an early morning jog each day.’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺