Thread: Boys' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 11:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default So sorry for the delay! Rl happened
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston rolled his eyes at the poltergeist, mumbling a few French words under his breath. Merlin, what else could possible go wrong today? Never mind, he didn't want to know! He drew his wand, but before he could vanish the toilet paper littering the floor, Theo's voice startled him. He breathed a sigh of relief. Oh, thank Merlin! At least that was one problem solved... well, sort of. They'd found the cat, but they still had to catch it.

He nodded in reply, realizing only after the fact that Theo was probably too busy crawling on the bathroom floor to see him. He started to cast a barrier, and... Wait, what? The dark-haired Frenchman frowned slightly, eyes widening in confusion. Why was Jessa scowling? Didn't she know he was just trying to help? She should be thankful he was the one who happened by, instead of one of Scrimgeour's lackeys!

"Oh?" Gaston said with a slight eyebrow raise at Jessa's answer. He supposed a sensitive stomach was a reasonable explanation for a cat who didn't like treats, but he wasn't 100% sure he believed it. Then the cat emerged, and he gasped, startled by its appearance in more ways than one. Bright blue eyes fell to the animals in the Head girl's arms, darting from one cat to the other. Now he was absolutely convinced there was something... not right about these cats, but he wasn't going to confront her about it... not yet, anyway. If his suspicions turned out to be correct, he would have no choice but to tell Scrimgeour, and that would mean trouble for all involved.

He sighed. At least they caught the animal before anybody else happened past! Now he just had to deal with the aftermath. Gaston moved farther into the room, vanishing the toilet paper Peeves had flung as he went. His eyes adjusted to the light )or lack thereof), and he frowned. Theo's uniform didn't look that bad when he got here, but now that he got a good look at him, it was filthy from all that crawling. "Mr. Montmorency, please fix your uniform," he said. "If I have to ask again, I'll have to dock points..." The pleading look in his eyes undercored the fact that that was the last thing he wanted to do! He was already being more lenient than he should be...

He shook his head at Jessa's offer. "That's very kind of you, Miss Cambridge, but I'll handle it," he replied. "Please take your cats to the Ravenclaw common room, and make sure they stay there!" The longer they stayed in sight, the less deniability had!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...