Thread: The Bistro
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 04:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Thankful he had summonsed the chair, Foster watched Gaston with concern. The older man's appearance had dramatically deteriorated over the first several months of the school year and he wasn't sure how much more stress the man could handle and still be alive. "Put that out of your mind." He responded to Gaston's request for silence over his past. "What's discussed in this room, stays in this room." He gave a look to Joshua and Katrina, hoping they were on the same page. They had to trust each other completely. It was the only way they were going to have a chance to accomplish their goal.

"I can't speak for her, but in my heart, I believe Professor Stewart would be on our side." Foster paced in short circles. "From my conversations with Tristan, I believe he would as well. Then, if Tristan is on board, I bet Kalen would be as well. The two appear to be inseparable."

His mind was racing through the different ways to contact the former professors when Joshua had a brilliant idea. Before he could respond, both Gaston and Katrina added to it. "A coded message! Yes!" His pacing stopped. "A supply order from wouldn't be something out of the ordinary and I highly doubt it would pull more than a quick glance for inspection."