Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
That would explain where the toddler was!

Kay grinned. “Not going to spoil her rotten, are you? That’s one of my jobs.’’ Naturally, as one of Rose’s besties, this was her job. Even if she was yet to get around to getting those presents, she would. You see, she hadn’t made up her mind about going Christmas shopping as yet. Being fired from Hogwarts still ruined her mood though she would continuously try not to let it show. “I’ll drop by a few days before Christmas to bring around the presents. I’ll let you know exactly when soon.’’

Rose had to say no more. Kay reached out to take her best friend’s hand in a comforting gesture. “She’ll eventually learn all of that was a result of Gaston’s bravery, of because of all the students he protected. Don’t worry. I did try to keep an eye on Gaston but since my firing...’’ There wasn’t much she could do afterwards even if she wanted to do something cacoethes like sending Scrimegeour a great pile of dragon dung. “I’m glad to hear. I’m coping and it’s actually great to be back teaching in the Muggle world.’’ The woman still undoubtedly missed Hogwarts with all her heart. She laughed none. “But I have no secret!’’
Rosalyn grinned at her best friend. "Of course I wouldn't take that job away from you." Giggle. The little girl sure loved her Auntie Kay, and Kaysha managed to get the most amazing things for her. Desiree definitely was loved by a lot of people "That sounds great! But of course you are allowed to stop by whenever you want to, I'd never say no to that." So long as Kay was able to, girl time was always a lot of fun. And then she could see Desiree as well!

With a small smile of appreciation, she squeezed her friend's hand. Kay and Tristan were pretty much the only people who really know how hard all of this was for her. It was something that she knew they would be able to get passed, but still... it wasn't easy. "You're right, but I wish that he understood that. I've been trying to figure out how to get her to start understanding that he's still the same as ever, but how can I when she's so young?" Eventually she would know what to do, when her daughter had an easier idea grasping concepts like that. In the meantime, it would be a struggle. "I know, and that means a lot to me, Kay. I can't tell you how thankful I am for it." Kay really was the most amazing woman and friend. "I'm glad that you are enjoying teaching in a muggle school, even if it isn't Hogwarts. I wanted to hex Scrimegeour into the next century. He's lucky that I wasn't able to do it." Rosalyn grinned. "You must have a secret, because you are gorgeous." Seriously her best friend was a total catch!